WRITTEN BY: Moon
Brothers: If you think waist beads are for ladies only, think again.
The waist beads your woman wears is as much for your pleasure as it is for hers. In a sense they are the perfect gift – they are beautiful, spiritual, cultural and lovingly reciprocal. When she wears waist beads for herself, she’s giving you a gift; when she wears waist beads for you, she’s giving a gift to herself. And while the same can be said for other types of jewelry, few have the same sensual appeal as waist beads.
Here’s what waist beads do for you:
1) They make your woman FEEL more beautiful as the energy the gemstones exudes a subtle positive influence.
2) They make your woman LOOK more beautiful; waist beads are stunningly seductive along the curves of her body, against the glow of her skin.
3) Gemstone waist beads add to her spiritual armor, protecting her and keeping her safe from negativity when you are not around. And if she is pregnant, her waist beads are literally guarding your family.
4) They are a part of your racial memory. The oldest African jewelry ever discovered was found in 2004, in the Blombos cave on the southern tip of South Africa. They are 40 mollusc shell beads that had been pierced and are estimated over 75,000 years old. Women are seen wearing waist beads on the walls of the pyramids in Egypt, but it’s hard to say when they were first introduced into our culture. However, it’s certain they have always played a large role in seduction and romance between the sexes.
Even today. The Nation, a newspaper of the Republic of Malawi, recently discussed the merits of waist beads among market women, who opined that every young woman should have waist beads to keep her husband aroused during foreplay. In the article, the women went on describe the hidden meanings of waist beads colors, from black, which means “not tonight I have a headache,” to blue and green, meaning “all systems are go.”
In her book, “Sacred Woman,” Queen Afua writes among the 17th century Saramaka people, a woman would give her scented waist beads to her husband as a symbol of her intended fidelity when he went away for long periods of time. That certainly beats a photo on your cellphone!
5) From a dozen years experience in this craft, I kid you not when I say there are few women who would not be moved when a man selects and purchases a set of waist beads for her. It is more creative than flowers, sexier than lingerie, and more personal than most other jewelry.
As you can see the benefits are multiple. For superior quality and beauty, try Wrap and Soul gemstone waistbeads.
For those of you who are wondering whether a man can wear waist beads – yes, I do get asked that question – the answer is: It depends.
I was once talked into making waist beads for a very persistent older brother. He selected the beads and stones, the symbols, gave me his measurements and drew up the design. I knew that some African men do wear beads and belts around their waists, so the concept was not completely strange to me. But, as I pointed out to him, those men wore little or no clothing at all. The idea of waist beads UNDER modern pants or jeans, seemed a little odd.
Nevertheless I made them, presented them to him and he was thrilled.
A month later I met him on the street with his waist beads on – around his neck! When I commented on his “necklace,” he looked at me rather sheepishly. “As waist beads, they just kept getting in the way,” he said.
I replied: “That’s because the real pleasure you get from waist beads is from the woman who’s wearing them.”
So men, are you curious about the waist beads we have available for you and the woman in your life, visit our website to see what we have to offer.
Featured Image: Waist Beads Woman
Article By: Waist Beads Woman Article can be found on Waist Beads Woman at the following link: https://waistbeadswoman.com/2012/10/09/for-men-the-sensual-waistbeads-woman/ #waistbeads #jewelry #sensual #accessories #blog #women #clothing #truebeautybeads #adornments #waistbeadswoman #waistbeadsformen #waistbeadssexy #relationships